Aphrodite A from Three Zero
Aphrodite A is a giant mech originally built as a symbol for peace by Dr. Yumi from the remains of Aphrodite for geological research. Although this mech originally lacked weapons, it was later upgraded for combat with the Koushiryoku Missile for offensive battle so that his daughter, Sayaka Yumi could pilot Aphrodite A alongside Koji Kabuto in Mazinger Z.
Aphrodite A specs:
* figure stands 15 inches (approximately 38cm) tall.
* highly detail mechanic parts.
* incredibly paint application to highlight all the details with weathering effect.
* fully posable figure.
* articulating fingers.
* Koushiryoku Missile (ejectable missiles)
* lights up eyes, cockpit and both afterburner on her backpack
Mazinger Z is a Japanese manga written and illustrated by Go Nagai in 1972 that has since been adapted and continued in various multimedia formats including various manga, anime and video game incarnations. The original manga and anime tell the story of Koji Kabuto and the titular mecha Mazinger Z as they fight the Mechanical Beasts of Dr. Hell with the support of his partner and love interest, Sayaka in Aphrodite A, and his younger brother Shiro Kabuto.